Give yourself the competitive advantage with your digital pathology program ...
PathXL are the only digital pathology company to offer a fully managed service for offsite image management, sharing and archiving
IT expertise and resource availability vary from one institution to another, and it is for that reason PathXL offers a fully managed service for digital pathology.
PathXL have been offering dedicated hosting as a service offering since the company’s inception. Connecting directly with your scanner you can upload slides quickly and easily, and manage slides from anywhere in the world 24/7.
Over the years PathXL have become the most widely used supplier for hosted digital pathology solutions. Approximately 60% of PathXL software customers choose to host their software in the PathXL cloud.
HIGH AVAILABILITY CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
- PathXL’s dedicated implementation team will coordinate set up and configuration of your account
- PathXL hosted accounts are accessed via a standard portal, or we can set up a custom portal and URL with a branded landing page
- Scalable – On demand customer storage solutions
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
MANAGED SERVICE OFFERING
- The PathXL Cloud solution includes all PathXL software installed and configured – including SQL servers
- Standard set up includes both production and a backup server environment meaning PathXL automatically double the disks and copy customer images and data nightly to ensure all customers’ accounts are backed up to a separate offsite data center.
- Offsite duplication of data
- Automatically benefit from the latest software updates
EASE OF ACCESS
- PathXL hosted accounts can be set up within just a few hours, meeting even the tightest project timelines
- Access to the portal is via a standard web browser – Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Apple Safari.
- No downloads or plugins are required to access PathXL software – get started using existing PCs/Macs/laptops/tablets
- Our servers are located in a secure data center with key card secure access only to approved personnel.
- Each customer has a secure, dedicated storage area for their own private use.
- Dual enterprise firewalls are in place along with network, alerting and monitoring tools – all connected to PathXL support team