PathXL® Digital Pathology Workflow
Digital Pathology Workflow is a configurable solution to manage and streamline digital pathology workflow in hospitals and pathology laboratories. Designed by pathologists, PathXL® Digital Pathology Workflow is an affordable, easy to use solution that integrates simply with existing systems and can be readily configured to match the specific needs of laboratories adopting digital pathology.
Fast and reliable workflow management software for routine digital case assembly, quality assurance, case assignment, primary review, referrals, reporting and archiving.
Key Features & Benefits
- Automates and streamlines the management and control of virtual slides – reduces the time, costs and risks associated with logistics, administration and paperwork
- Supports the diagnostic pathology process intuitively and sympathetically – e.g. digital slides can be assembled with clinical information and assigned to pathologists’ digital in-trays; second opinions can be requested at the click of a mouse
- Provides instant and secure web-based access to all participants – facilitates remote slide reading, consultation, second opinion and MDT
- Easy and inexpensive to configure and integrate with existing systems – the workflow can be implemented and tailored to local needs very quickly, without the long delays and high costs of many alternative technologies
- Full range of pathologist friendly functionality – pathologist can review case history, case load, search and filter cases, review digital slides in powerful viewer and generate structured and unstructured reports